As always safety is at the forefront of our minds and we have implemented subtle changes and procedures to ensure that you can relax and enjoy yourself.
Following lots of work behind the scenes, we are delighted to announce that we have been officially accredited with the Good To Go logo by Visit Britain.
We have extended our dining spaces and are utilising all public areas to ensure all diners are a minimum of 1 meter apart. We have created separate entry and exit points to our restaurants where possible, limiting contact and maintaining social distance between all guests and our teams.
We have equipped our bathrooms with sanitising hand wash at the basins, contact-free hand dryers and/or disposable hand towels. Hand sanitising stations will be set up at the entry and exit points to use and should be used every time you enter or exit dining areas.
Our Safety Procedures:
- Booking is required
- Table service only
- Contactless and card payments only
- Tables of a maximum of 2 households only
Heightened cleansing procedures of high contacting points
New cleaning procedure for tables & chairs before and after every use
Reduced shared contact items such as sharing food & cocktails
New summer menus, designed to be produced in a safe & controlled manner.
Carvery Safety Procedures:
- A maximum of 90 minutes per sitting
- Guests can only go to the carvery when invited up by one of our servers, where a one way system will be in place.
- One of our chefs will plate your entire meal at the carvery which will be behind a screen. We will then pass this to you to head back to your table with.
- A limited number will be taken per half hour, allowing ample time for each guest to visit the carvery.
Touch base with us!
Follow us on social media to keep up-to-date on all the latest offers and events
62 The Bank Opening Times
Open 7 days a week
11:30 - 2:30pm
6 - 9:30pm
*We’re open for special days such as Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve
Bar62 Opening Times
Open 7 days a week
5pm until late